Saturday, October 9, 2021 through Sunday, October 17, 2021 will be our Fall citywide clean-up.
HOURS: 9 A.M. – 6 P.M.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE REMOVING YOUR TRASH OR DEBRIS, PLEASE CALL 817-444-1234.
Dumpsters will be located at the south end of 1713 Pelican Oval, outside of the gate, for the exclusive use of PELICAN BAY RESIDENTS ONLY (proof of residence may be requested).
Please use this area responsibly and follow a few simple rules:
- ONLY 2 VEHICLES & NO MORE THAN 5 PEOPLE AT A TIME.
- DO NOT BLOCK DRIVEWAY ACCESS FOR CITY VEHICLES.
- HOUSEHOLD TRASH AND DEBRIS ONLY.
- NO CONSTRUCTION OR DEMOLITION MATERIALS.
- DO NOT LEAVE COMPUTERS OR TELEVISIONS.
- PLEASE PUT TRASH IN DUMPSTERS ONLY, NOT ON THE GROUND.
- IF DUMPSTERS ARE FULL THEY WILL BE COMPACTED OR REPLACED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
An area will be provided outside of the dumpsters for the following:
- BATTERIES (ALL TYPES-FLASHLIGHT, LAWNMOWER, VEHICLE, ETC.)
- TIRES (CITY RESIDENTS ONLY – LIMIT 6)
- PAINT AND HOUSEHOLD LIQUIDS (NO FUELS)
- SCRAP METAL