Duties & Responsibilities
The City Secretary of Pelican Bay:
- Maintains official city records
- Processes public information requests
- Acts as the city liaison for City Council
- Prepares City Council agendas and packets
- Records and maintains City Council minutes, resolutions, and ordinances
- Conducts fair and legal municipal elections
- Coordinates with Police and Fire Department
- Assists with Zoning requests as needed.
- Works directly with the City Mayor in the day-to-day operations of the City.
May be reached by phone at: (817) 444-1234 or in person at: 1300 Pelican Circle, Pelican Bay, Texas 76020